Modern times call for modern connectivity. At Tischer Nissan, we know you want all the bells and whistles out of your Nissan. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of all the ways you can connect your smartphone to your Nissan.*
Download the NissanConnect® App
Thanks to the NissanConnect app (pictured above), you have the power to stay in touch with your Nissan from anywhere in the world. It’s easy to use and free to download from either the App Store or Google Play. Sync the app to your Nissan and easily use your phone to control remote functions like ignition and door locks. The app also lets you keep track of its location, so you can figure out where you parked when you’re lost in the lot, as well as connecting you to emergency assistance in the event of an accident or theft.
Apple CarPlay™ (pictured above) and Android Auto™
Regardless of which side of the Apple/Android fence you’ve landed on, you can sync up and directly access your phone’s home screen on the central infotainment display in your Nissan. When connected, you’ll be able to access all your contacts and connect with voice or text messages. You’ll also be able to access your phone’s media, whether it’s streaming or stored on your device. And don't forget you can access apps for navigation, appointments, and even weather.
Other Ways To Connect
Modern Nissan models offer so many other features to turn your vehicle into a technological oasis:
- An available wireless phone charging station (pictured above) makes powering up easier than ever.
- Turn your cabin into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot so you and your passengers can stay connected.
- Standard Bluetooth® connectivity means you can make calls using voice commands and listen to your favorite streaming music and podcasts through the stereo system.
- Plug into the standard USB connections to access streaming or media files stored on any USB-capable device.
There are so many ways to stay connected in your Nissan, and we have plenty of new models to show you at Tischer Nissan. Visit our showroom or contact us online to see how we can get you connected and on the road.
* Not all features available on all models. See dealer for details.
Image Credit: Nissan